We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What you get to do everyday
- Designing user interfaces for multiple products on multiple platforms, working with the team to make complex information understandable, engaging, aesthetic, and guiding.
- Creating enterprise design systems and evangelize its principles and guidelines to teams
- Ensuring that look and feel of the UI is consistent between multiple products and platforms.
- Taking wireframes and transform them into intuitive, functional, beautiful, pixel-perfect user interfaces.
- Writing excellent documentation that details interaction states, visual specifications and usage to guide execution of designs.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years or equivalent experience in applying UI design on web & mobile products and a portfolio that demonstrates your work and ability;
- You are experienced with creating and enforcing style guides or design systems
- You are experienced working on advanced interfaces for enterprise solutions;
- You have expert knowledge of typography, layouts, grid systems, color theory;
- You have a good understanding of UX, usability, accessibility principles;
- You are able to work with minimal supervision in agile environment;
- You have strong communication skills to explain your work and vision to all stakeholders;
- You are experienced working with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc;
- You have strong written and verbal English communication skills. Dutch is a plus.
- We welcome highly skilled immigrants.
What you may have
- No coding required but a good understanding of front-end development and implementation details is a big plus;
- Experience facilitating design workshops;
- Experience working in Agile teams;
- Ability to create new or polish existing icons and assets.
What we offer
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package;
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona;
- Opportunities to learn and grow;
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Rotterdam, at Kop van Zuid (with an awesome view over the Erasmusbridge!);
- Sports and other activities, fresh fruit and healthy lunch (but a frikandel or (vega) kroket on Fridays).