Are you an experienced .NET developer? Do you want to build software that revolutionises traditional accounting software?
Do you want to work in a dynamic environment in Rotterdam? As a Software Engineer you will enjoy technical responsibilities regarding the core processes of our software.
Yuki is the very first self-learning, community-driven, fully automatic accounting software in the world. Accounting has been the same for over twenty-five years for both entrepreneurs and accountants. We’re here to change that. Our mission? To make accountants and entrepreneurs work smarter and better utilize use their talent. That’s in our genes. We help our clients master their administrations. Above all, to help them do what they do best: focus on their client.
You can work on various disciplines based on your talents and interests, such as:
- Implementing new features and functionalities into our products (e.g. API’s, document recognition engine, data interfaces with external parties, et cetera);
- Optimizing and refactoring the existing code bases;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Build readable, maintainable and performant code using best software practices.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience as a back-end developer using .NET Technologies
- Solid knowledge of .NET (VB.NET/C#)
- Strong experience with transactional database engines (SQL Server)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Experience with ASP.NET
- HTTP, REST and .NET Web API
- Knowledge of software best practices (e.g. SOLID principles, programming patterns)
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
You will be working on projects together with colleagues in Spain, the Netherlands and Belgium Therefore, the following personal skills are required:
- Being able to work independently
- Being able to work in a virtual team using online collaboration tools
- Showing initiative and coming up with creative solutions
- Strong analytical and issue resolution skills
- Strong collaborative skills
What we offer
- Full-time contract and competitive compensation package
- A diverse, international team based in our offices in Rotterdam, Antwerp and Barcelona
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Creative and stimulating work environment at our office in the heart of Rotterdam, at Kop van Zuid (with an awesome view over the Erasmusbridge!)
- Sports and other activities, fresh fruit and healthy lunch (but a frikandel or (vega) kroket on Fridays)
- In possession of an EU work permit, we welcome highly skilled immigrants.