Invest in a modern, innovative and efficient accounting platform
When you start working with Yuki as a firm, we make the distinction between two licenses, namely Yuki Compact and Yuki Entrepreneur. The difference between these licenses mainly can be found in the functionality for the end user, your customer. This includes the ability to invoice online, to carry out a project administration and to register hours.
Yuki office fees
- One-time startup fee of € 2,500,- for one day basic training and guidance for setting up 25 administrations.
- (Optional) Apply your own corporate style in Yuki for a one-time fee of € 500,- (logo, communication channels and colours of Yuki Portal will be customized to your corporate style).
Yuki administration fees
- € 13.70 per month per Yuki administration.
- Yuki Compact license.
- Client viewer (1 user).
- Including transactions, scanning and recognition software (on average 960 transactions per year per company).
- Including bank ties with ABN, Rabobank or ING Bank.
Yuki portal fee of € 95,- per month (regardless of the number of users in the office)
- The use of the Yuki portal and the accountancy software for Yuki’s Backoffice.
- Unlimited number of employees can access Yuki’s Backoffice.
- Do you manage multiple locations? Then you can work with sub-portals. Monthly cost is € 25,- per sub-portal.
Yuki support fee of € 95,- per month
- Access to Yuki’s second line support for two trained employees. These employees are offered update trainings in subsequent years.
Overview of all Yuki rates
Standard fees for the launch of a Yuki Portal
Monthly fees for a Yuki Portal
Additional options for the entrepreneur (end user)
Expandability for the entrepreneur | The entrepreneur buys this software via Yuki
Additional options for the accounting or administration firm
Expandability that can be activated for entrepreneurs | Invoicing to the office